Speakermen STFO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!!

+9
Pyramid
boatrider54
smlb125
Big ShoW
FrankyScaminatra
MR. STFO
20forbeer
YouPaidForMyNewVette
chicken joe
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty FrankyScaminatra

Post  20forbeer Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:58 pm

First of all you have no idea what your talken bout Texas runs this site and nigga your the herb you old fuck your like 45 I seen you in orlando with your gay buttbuddy at winghouse you dont remember?????? Faggot couldnt handle FL talken about theres just a bunch of 200s I was laughing at you in the back of my mind what a clown..... Theres as many moneysets in FL as there is anywhere else you might just have to work harder
20forbeer
20forbeer
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty 6 For 6

Post  RandomSTFO Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:46 pm

2 months after Hurricane Katrina I brought my FLA crew to the NOLA... 5 Guys, 3 Vans, ****186 Sets**** Big M$ney Mike Weekly Winner 62 Sets, with me close behind at 59 UNBELIEVABLE if I never see an area that good again, i'll die a happy man
RandomSTFO
RandomSTFO

Back to top Go down

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Random STFO

Post  20forbeer Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:18 am

the real FL crew Ocean Sound #1 for 5 years !!!! We brought the South FL office to orlando 6 trucks total 198 sets.......Our weekly winner was tha truth with 42 He did a 16 that friday 3 Company records one day! All in lil ol' Orlando no Fema checks
20forbeer
20forbeer
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty LOL check em out

Post  RandomSTFO Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:12 pm

RandomSTFO
RandomSTFO

Back to top Go down

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!!

Post  RandomSTFO Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:15 pm

20forbeer wrote:the real FL crew Ocean Sound #1 for 5 years !!!! We brought the South FL office to orlando 6 trucks total 198 sets.......Our weekly winner was tha truth with 42 He did a 16 that friday 3 Company records one day! All in lil ol' Orlando no Fema checks

Fuckin right, but we only had 3 vets, 2 trainees, and 3 trucks, brotha (although i don't deny those fuckin FEMA checks were BADASS)
RandomSTFO
RandomSTFO

Back to top Go down

Post  chicken joe Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:25 am

20forbeer wrote:the real FL crew Ocean Sound #1 for 5 years !!!! We brought the South FL office to orlando 6 trucks total 198 sets.......Our weekly winner was tha truth with 42 He did a 16 that friday 3 Company records one day! All in lil ol' Orlando no Fema checks

and not much longer sacramento blew that away with chris beers doing 63 sets with a 22 set friday.... dont remember how many they did that week though. but sac was the easiest place to seell ever back then and vern held some crazy record of 100+ set weeks. which still stands. i think it was something crazy like 24 weeks.

so all you fucks can brag when you do 63 sets in week. even with indy prices.
hell he blew my record of 52 in a week away. it still pisses me off.
chicken joe
chicken joe

Back to top Go down

Post  20forbeer Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:00 am

chicken joe wrote:

and not much longer sacramento blew that away with chris beers doing 63 sets with a 22 set friday.... dont remember how many they did that week though. but sac was the easiest place to seell ever back then and vern held some crazy record of 100+ set weeks. which still stands. i think it was something crazy like 24 weeks.

so all you fucks can brag when you do 63 sets in week. even with indy prices.
hell he blew my record of 52 in a week away. it still pisses me off.

That wasn't indy prices that was 200 pay in on TR sets and yea when I worked for Orka dizzy did 62 sets in Dallas one week Im not sure of the number but I know it was high. Also this wasnt in cali this was in Orlando where everyone thinks its no good. My personal high is 37 1/2 but you have to rememebr I owned 50 % of the company that did 198 in that week
20forbeer
20forbeer
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YouPaidForMyNewVette Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:17 am

WHERE IZ THE DIZZY AT???
YouPaidForMyNewVette
YouPaidForMyNewVette
Super Admin

https://speakermen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  20forbeer Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:43 pm

YouPaidForMyNewVette wrote:WHERE IZ THE DIZZY AT???

Who knows prolly golfen somewhere
20forbeer
20forbeer
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Hells yea- 200 payin

Post  RandomSTFO Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Good lookin out chikn That was 220 Payin across the board I was runnin Joe C's company down there in NOLA for 2 years 220 payin, 4-5 guys every trip, 130-165 sets every week for like 18 monthas after Katrina smushed us
RandomSTFO
RandomSTFO

Back to top Go down

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Story!

Post  JesusBulgar Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:39 am

K i got all kinds of stories, I admit, im not the money set master, nor a speakergod but definately proven to be a speakerman!
So im at sauble beach and Im trying to slam these two cracked out hillbillies on a 6.1. they seemed kinda fishy tried get the cash from an ATM couldnt get any so he made me go to the RBC. I was with two of my buddies. So the duck gets his girlfriends car, offers me some meth or some shit, i refuse he puts it under the seat and we head to the bank. Now he is with his buddy and I am in the back seat with the set in the trunk and my buddies are following us to the bank. He goes to the RBC drive thru ATM and again, no cash. So I was like whatever dude, and go to get the set from the trunk. So the duck locks the trunk while im out trying to get the set and he fleas out really quick on the main strip. My buddy starts the truck and I jump in, we start chasing the stupid ducks on the main strip on sauble beack, ON, Canada... mad traffic and the ducks go into the neighbourhood peeling tires and shit. We were doing a good job keeping up.... so this crazy chase with like 100 in the neighbourhood of sauble and those cracked out ducks end up going too fast and crashing the truck on a turn in a tree and writing off the car. Meanwhile my buddy jumps out with a butterfly knife, while the duck jumps out and starts running in the forest. My other buddy grabs two rocks and breaks the windows and i go and take my 6.1 back Smile neighbours were already out on the street watching the scene so we flead out quick. no money but some crazy movie experience LOL

JesusBulgar

Back to top Go down

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Test

Post  TD503-101st Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:44 am

Test

Last edited by TranceD503 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No message)
TD503-101st
TD503-101st

Back to top Go down

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty k

Post  Big ShoW Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:04 pm

k

Last edited by Big ShoW on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Big ShoW

Back to top Go down

Post  TD503-101st Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:02 am

Test

Last edited by TranceD503 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
TD503-101st
TD503-101st

Back to top Go down

Post  TD503-101st Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:46 am

Test

Last edited by TranceD503 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
TD503-101st
TD503-101st

Back to top Go down

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty k

Post  Big ShoW Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:47 pm

k

Last edited by Big ShoW on Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big ShoW

Back to top Go down

SSTTOOORRRIIIEEESSS!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Trance the Faggot

Post  Tony Accardo Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:46 am

Hey Trance you faggot fuck! While other speakermen on this board may try to cull your anger and convince you not to carry out acts of violence, I on the other hand will FUCK YOU UP plain and simple!! Im in Cali you jarhead bitch! You think you're hard on a fuckin message board you telephone tough guy! I'll meet You any time any place bitch! I'll teach you a fuckin lesson your military officers should've taught your braindead ass a long time ago, and another thing you cocksucker; FUCK all your military reject buddies! It's broke, piece of shit, can't get a job, losers like you that give our armed forces a bad name all around the world. You probably think you're fighting for FREEDOM too you fuckin pion! It's fucks like you that join the military cause you can't get any other job and your moms is finally bugging you to move out her house at the age of 32. As for myself you jarhead fuck, I own 6 companies, most of them sub-chapter S corporations, and have been in business for over 5 years. I just turned 25 and bought another ridiculous sized house last year in southern California. I have enough power and money to squash you like a fuckin bug without ever leaving my $10,000 bed. But I will watch what I say on this board cause I'm sure the feds are all over it and I will happily meet ur bitch as ANYWHERE. Bring whatever you want too.... This is something that you have brought upon yourself, this is karma catchin up to YOU. For all those children in Iraq lost in the sand that you helped slaughter over 1 million civilians. This is what you face now, play with fire, get burned... I will find you...

Tony Accardo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum