Speakermen STFO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proud owner of a new Divinci D-6

+2
Big ShoW
bmbm12
6 posters

Go down

Proud owner of a new Divinci D-6 Empty Proud owner of a new Divinci D-6

Post  bmbm12 Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:46 pm

Wow, the dudes who hustled me were a lot slicker than this bullshit.. I doubt they'll be signing up for this board. Seriously, a forum? For you all to brag about your heists of questionable legality? And you're all posting pictures of your scams and your myspace accounts? Wow. Good luck with that.

I'm pretty sure we all know that the real big dogs in this game are never gonna touch this shitty forum. Real hustles require tight lips, I should know I've got one myself but unlike you asocial 'tards mine leaves the consumer exceptionally satisfied and I feel good about myself for providing a service that is valued.

Also none of you can take claim to being the best stereo salesman when this hustle was invented decades ago. The first guys who perfected the routine, now those guys were fucking dope. You guys are copy cats down to the very last line. Anyone wanna take me up on that beer?

Whatever though I've really got nothing against you guys. It's part of life right? I learned my lesson and you prevailed. It's just you against the world, I know the mentality. So more power to you even if I think you all are pricks (especially anyone who signs up for this board, because they just HAVE to brag). Go ahead and make your money, and perfect your hustle. I'll take solace in the fact that in all likely hood you lead menial, money-obsessed, deceit-filled, emotionally and spiritually devoid lives. By contrast I have rich and fulfilling friendships and relationships, an exceptionally loving family, passions and interests, and also very importantly (to me) compassion for my fellow human beings which believe it or not can be quite fulfilling. I'm pretty sure I win. Enjoy your expensive toys.

Last edited by bmbm12 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : ocd)

bmbm12

Back to top Go down

Proud owner of a new Divinci D-6 Empty bmbm12 YOU KNOW IT ALL!!

Post  Big ShoW Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 am

WOW THIS FUCKING GUY BOUGHT A D6 AND KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SPK BIZ. LETS CLEAR THE AIR AND GET A FEW THINGS STRAIGHT BRO. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS BIZ. YES THIS HUSTLE WAS INVENTED DECADES AGO, THAT IS TRUE, THUS, THERE ALWAYS COMES NEW BLOOD. IVE BEAT EVERY RECORD ANYBODY IN MY OFFICE EVER SET. DOES THAT MEAN I AM BETTER THAN THEM? WHO KNOWS AND WHO CARES. I WILL HOWEVER NOT HAVE SOME TWO BIT FLEA THAT BOUGHT ONE D6 SIT HERE AND TALK SHIT ABOUT SPEAKERMEN. I DO KNOW THIS, I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR THE GUYS THAT STARTED THIS AND I KNOW THEM VERY WELL. WITHOUT THEM AND THIS BIZ I WOULD BE THE GUY THAT ROBBED YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING HAVE. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT WE DONT HAVE LIVES? DONT CARE FOR OTHERS? ARE THAT OBSESSED WITH MONEY? DONT HAVE FRIENDS? LOVING FAMILY? I SPEAK FOR MYSELF AND MYSELF ONLY, I HAVE ALL OF THOSE. I ENJOY LIFE EVERYDAY! I ENJOY FAMILY! LOVE MY FRIENDS " ESPECIALLY MY SPEAKER SLAMMIN HOMEBOYS THAT TOOK YOUR MONEY! MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE YOU DUDE. WITHOUT GUYS LIKE YOU I WOULD BE LOCKED UP IN A CAGE!!! IVE SOLD THOUSANDS OF SPEAKERS ON THE STREET, I APPRECIATE EVERYONES BIZ. SO TO BMBM12 THANKS FOR YOUR BIZ, AND IF YOU EVER NEED HELP HOOKING THE SYSTEM UP OR SOMETHING BLOWS UP ON YA, GIVE UNCLE COWBOY FROM CALIF. A CALL, IVE GOT YOUR BACK DUDE!!! IF YOU EVER NEED A JOB DUDE GIVE ME A CALL, WE'LL GET YOU MAKING THE MONEY YOU DESERVE!!! OH YA AND THE TOYS, I FUCKING LOVE THEM!!!! GIVE ME A SHOUT I'LL TAKE YOU OUT FOR A STEAK DUDE, LATE!

Big ShoW

Back to top Go down

Proud owner of a new Divinci D-6 Empty NICE REPLY

Post  20forbeer Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:05 pm

That post from him was just to make himself feel better by putting us down FUCK THAT GUY and bro I dont think you know the people who started this up it was like 35 years ago the sophies in chicago and in miami
20forbeer
20forbeer
Super Admin

Back to top Go down

Proud owner of a new Divinci D-6 Empty Re: Proud owner of a new Divinci D-6

Post  YouPaidForMyNewVette Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:35 pm

bmbm12 wrote:Wow, the dudes who hustled me were a lot slicker than this bullshit.. I doubt they'll be signing up for this board. Seriously, a forum? For you all to brag about your heists of questionable legality? And you're all posting pictures of your scams and your myspace accounts? Wow. Good luck with that.

I'm pretty sure we all know that the real big dogs in this game are never gonna touch this shitty forum. Real hustles require tight lips, I should know I've got one myself but unlike you asocial 'tards mine leaves the consumer exceptionally satisfied and I feel good about myself for providing a service that is valued.

Also none of you can take claim to being the best stereo salesman when this hustle was invented decades ago. The first guys who perfected the routine, now those guys were fucking dope. You guys are copy cats down to the very last line. Anyone wanna take me up on that beer?

Whatever though I've really got nothing against you guys. It's part of life right? I learned my lesson and you prevailed. It's just you against the world, I know the mentality. So more power to you even if I think you all are pricks (especially anyone who signs up for this board, because they just HAVE to brag). Go ahead and make your money, and perfect your hustle. I'll take solace in the fact that in all likely hood you lead menial, money-obsessed, deceit-filled, emotionally and spiritually devoid lives. By contrast I have rich and fulfilling friendships and relationships, an exceptionally loving family, passions and interests, and also very importantly (to me) compassion for my fellow human beings which believe it or not can be quite fulfilling. I'm pretty sure I win. Enjoy your expensive toys.

Oh STFU, and take that set like a man, hell ide be pissed too if i bought a divinci d6, yeah we brag...blah blah, he we get board and even the best hustlers need a place to go....if people wanna paste there mysapce they can, hell bitch, ill even add you if youd like...

yeah were a piece of shit now right??? But when you thought you were getting over on us, you werent being hustled, we were...like i said before

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBALY IS..
YouPaidForMyNewVette
YouPaidForMyNewVette
Super Admin

https://speakermen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Proud owner of a new Divinci D-6 Empty Just wanted to drop in...

Post  2funniez Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:23 pm

...I'm that guy that you pitch to that hems and haws and fucks you out of 20 minutes of your life, all the while laughing my ass off at your broke-dick, illiterate sales tactics. I love watching your nervous, twitchy little faces trying to reel me in while I'm jamming you for the whole fucking parking lot to see.

Seeya 'round.

2funniez

Back to top Go down

Post  YouPaidForMyNewVette Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:22 pm

welcome to the forum 2 funniez
YouPaidForMyNewVette
YouPaidForMyNewVette
Super Admin

https://speakermen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yourspeakersmymoney Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:02 am

2funniez wrote:...I'm that guy that you pitch to that hems and haws and fucks you out of 20 minutes of your life, all the while laughing my ass off at your broke-dick, illiterate sales tactics. I love watching your nervous, twitchy little faces trying to reel me in while I'm jamming you for the whole fucking parking lot to see.

Seeya 'round.

and im that guy who yells "FUCK IT, I'll DO IT BRO!! He's COOL!" Shocked

yourspeakersmymoney

http://myspace.com/poundster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum